CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and senior-level Real Estate Sales Specialist to join their team in Nicosia.
The Senior Real Estate Sales Specialist will be responsible for managing performance of the sales agents and other sales channels such as e-auctions in line with the Company’s performance standards and budgets. This includes activities such as overseeing the outsourced marketing process, managing the sales pipeline, assessing incoming bids, getting appropriate approvals to accept/reject bids, doing any-ad-hoc reporting and analyses on asset sales.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of high value exposures and structured sales.
- Aim to maximise sales profits, making sure actions are in compliance with Cypriot legislation and anti-money laundering framework.
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents, 3rd party asset managers and conveyancing solicitors.
- At times negotiate directly with potential buyers.
- Assess sales offers and ensure that assets are disposed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation of detailed analysis and recommendations for offers received.
- Ensure that payments and sales actions are aligned with Company strategy.
- Seek advice and assistance from other members of the team when coming across information outside his / her area of expertise (i.e. asset management, real estate law) to optimise disposal strategies.
- Collaborate with the outsourced marketing functions to ensure that assets receive adequate advertising exposure (i.e. online presence on agent sites, online banners on other selected sites, email campaigns etc.) as appropriate.
- Continually monitor asking price and sale strategy.
- Monitor and maximise gross sales proceeds on a monthly basis.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a sales management role in real estate and/or debt/asset servicing organisations.
- Track record in overseeing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties such as asset managers, sales agents and conveyancing solicitors.
- Proven experience in the sales of a range of asset classes.
- University degree.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Ability to develop and implement effective real estate sales strategies.
- Excellent understanding of real estate terms and concepts (i.e. percentage rents, operating expenses, capital expenditures, recovery of expenses, property types).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially-oriented with a strong sales and business acumen.
- Strong Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market.