CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and senior-level Senior Real Estate Asset Manager to join their team in Nicosia.
The Senior Real Estate Asset Manager will be responsible for evaluating and designing value-adding strategies that improve the quality and liquidity of the asset portfolio. The successful candidate will be expected to follow up on various value adding initiatives as part of preparing assets for sale including oversight and management of capex investments while providing regular updates to the Head of Real Estate.
- Defines the long-term strategy for the large assets as well as the short-term objectives that are imperative to ensure assets achieve maximum liquidity.
- Identifies and executes value add opportunity within the portfolio.
- Prepare detailed projections of returns of various scenarios to access which strategy optimises returns.
- Oversee complex capex and build out projects from a strategic and commercial perspective.
- Develop and execute lease up strategies for large commercial real estate asset.
- Oversee borrower led and JV development projects to ensure delivery of consensual workout strategies and control of cost.
- Explores structured transactions and supervise the asset management team to execute.
- Liaise with the Head of Real Estate and prepare action plans for assets.
- Maintain close contact and assign work to external consultants in line with the existing action plan.
- Supervises and manages the asset management team to enhance asset value and liquidity.
- Reviews teasers and action plans prepared by borrowers or the asset management team.
- Provides senior management with asset management reports.
- Maintain communication with various associates across the Real Estate Management Unit and from other functions (i.e. legal, technical).
- Liaises and coordinates with other teams internally e.g. property management for the execution of actions part of the agreed asset action plans and/or the asset disposal team to ensure the assets are placed in the market.
- Help create real estate portfolio budgets and provide regular financial forecasts.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an Asset Management role and/or in Real Estate Management and/or debt / asset servicing organisations.
- Hands-on experience working with various stakeholders, internal (i.e. team members, top management) and external (i.e. outsourcing partner).
- University degree.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the Real Estate market and ability to assign precise values to assets.
- Ability to develop and monitor specific plans and observe strategic goals.
- Good understanding of real estate concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle great amounts of numerical information.
- Ability to build cashflow models and forecast returns in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Professional qualification such as RICS will be considered an advantage.