CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and senior-level Head of Human Resources to join their team in Nicosia.
The Human Resources Manager will work closely with the wider management team in developing and executing the entire spectrum of Human Resources activities for the company including developing a comprehensive HR strategy for organising and implementing the required policies and procedures in line with the organisation’s objectives. As the organisation is in early stages of development, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the business.
- Clearly communicate the Company’s vision and values and strengthen people’s motivation and engagement through targeted activities.
- Prepare the annual HR related budgets (learning & development, recruitment etc.).
- Design and maintain such HR policies that support the corporate strategy (e.g. Employee Handbook, Remuneration & Reward Policy, Recruitment Policy, Succession Planning, and KPIs).
- Effectively facilitate the performance evaluation process and consolidate the annual results into structured reports so as to enable decision-making at the top management level.
- Lead the talent identification process; develop and manage key talents.
- Align the rewards and incentives practices with the corporate strategy.
- Determine manpower needs and sources, evaluate and recruit talented professionals.
- Identify training needs and prepare trainings plans at organisation, team and individual level.
- Prepare HR related reports with meaningful indicators for the Top Management.
- Ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory framework in relation to the local labour legislation.
- Build strong working relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external).
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a Senior HR role.
- Broad experience in the design and delivery of people initiatives.
- Hands-on experience balancing the competing needs of multiple stakeholders i.e. business, trade union, individual employees.
- Experience working within a unionised environment and communicating with trade union representatives in Cyprus.
- University degree.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Cyprus Employment Law.
- Reliable and discreet with confidential information.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to persuade and motivate people to work effectively together towards the Company’s objectives.
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels.
- Commercially-orientated and strategically-minded, but hands-on in approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.