CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An innovative online media company, which generate traffic for the financial investment world is looking to recruit an experienced email/ SMS Marketer in Limassol. This is a unique opportunity for a young person that is seeking a career in digital marketing that has the ability to manage complex projects and campaigns and translate business vision into strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively support and assist the Marketing Manager in the following duties:
- Manage and optimise advertising campaigns on various platforms
- Perform analytical segmentation tests
- Strategically grow and develop assigned campaigns
- Reach and analyse company and client goals
- Constantly search for new ways to grow and evolve email & SMS Marketing campaigns
- Work within the marketing budget and deliver set goals and lead generation
- Work relentlessly to measure and optimize campaigns and sales performance
- Regularly report on progression of marketing campaigns.
Preferred Candidate Requirements
- Fluent in English (other additional languages will be considered advantageous specifically German, Italian)
- Any experience with affiliate marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- A background in digital marketing campaign management.
- Experience in utilising analytics tools to analyse online marketing campaigns to improve ROI
- Excellent writer and communication skills
- Team Player with strong work ethics
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in the forex industry or affiliate marketing industries
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Future – growth oriented organization