CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Larnaca-based Investment Firm, they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join their established team. The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years experience in HR/Recruiting and excellent communication skills.
- Source an appropriate pipeline to identify and engage both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking
- Compose content including adverts and job descriptions for our careers websites and ensure internal applicants are sought and considered
- Liaise with third parties such as vacancy websites and recruitment agencies
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of relevant job market movements
- Ensure every candidate receives feedback on their application status in a timely manner
- Undertake applicant screening as a first stage of the interview process to present a concise shortlist with value added notes and organise interviews for line managers accordingly
- Ensure candidates presented for roles meet the required competencies and share our core values
- Review assessment and testing methods and develop them to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose
- Coordinate the interview process, ensuring room bookings, equipment, assessment centres are arranged and clearly communicated to all relevant parties
- Coach and train managers as required to ensure they are capable and competent to assess candidates.
- Make job offers and ensure a smooth handover into the HR new starter process
- Work with the Human Resources team to ensure a smooth-running induction process, including return of new starter paperwork
- Support the Human Resources team as required on any internal matters
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University/College diploma in a relevant field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a HR/recruiting role
- Experience in a company with an international reach preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Impeccable organisational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task