CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established, respected and expanding International provider of Audit, Tax & Accounting Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a number of Auditors at various levels of experience and qualifications to join their team based in Nicosia.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Management regarding status, progress and completion of audits.
- Communication with the clients via email/phone.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Partly-Qualified and Fully-Qualified (ACA/ACCA) applicants are welcomed to apply.
- At least 2+ years’ experience of auditing is essential.
- Able to work and make decisions independently (professional judgment).
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in Greek and English.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience of working with Accounting software.
- Team player.