CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Accountancy Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking an experienced Client Bookkeeper to join their growing team. Our clients’ offices are located on the outskirts of Nicosia and would therefore suit applicants from both Larnaca and Nicosia. If you are an experienced Client Bookkeeper with at least two years’ relevant experience, please apply today!
- Record bookkeeping transactions and prepare financial statements of client companies.
- Prepare and analyse VAT on behalf of clients.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting requests.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for a professional services firm is a must.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.