CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Update the records with details of orders and invoices
· Prepare and present reports on sales, budgets, business trips
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned
· Process paperwork
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures, assist in monitoring expenses
· Liaise effectively with internal departments and external organizations, including Banks, auditing companies, couriers and etc.
· Work with various bank-clients and international bank accounts (daily payments initiation, import/export of the bank statements, etc.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Assist director and accountant whenever necessary
· Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Mentor office assistants
· HR admin support as and when required
· Translations when required
Russian language - Native
Relevant job experience not less than 2 years
· Higher degree, preferably in economics, will be considered as a plus
· Fluency in English
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Work permit for Cyprus
The Ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented person, competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy.
Please send CV to the email email@example.com.
Terms of payment being discussed with candidates based on skills and working experience.