CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a growing Forex Broker based in Limassol, GRS are seeking a DevOps Specialist. The successful candidate will have hands on experience in AWS. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, then this DevOps Specialist position would be a great opportunity to work in a varied role for a company who believe in building long term relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all deployments of mission critical systems
- Manage and deploy servers
- Manage and deploy database clusters, including replication and performance tuning
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the day to day operation of the business and report
- Evaluate the user needs and support our development team in developing/deploying new services
- Provide functional and technical specifications for new software systems and deployments
- Provide suggestions and solutions for new technologies and products that can be used by the company
- Implement best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure secure and reliable service delivery
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
- Hands on experience in AWS
- Knowledge of AWS, Auto Scaling, CDN Deployment, Multi-server Routing, Nginx Configuration
- Understanding of Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus or similar CI tools will be considered as an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.