CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code to produce visual elements of the application
- Work with UI/UX designers and bridge gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop intuitive web applications
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve company products
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Familiar with prototyping
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Skilled in writing simple module code
- Solid Front-end development experience
- Cross-browser front-end development
- Well-versed in version control systems (GIT)
- Prior experience with CSS libraries (Bootstrap)
- Team worker, lifelong learner
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.