CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of Bank of Cyprus, one of the Island’s leading and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a Scrum Master to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Facilitates all the Scrum ceremonies including daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress making sure that the project is working smoothly and every team member has tools to get their work done efficiently.
- Supports the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver rapid and reliable business products to excite customers.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team and Organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values contributing to faster market times, greater flexibility, higher quality products and customer satisfaction.
- Helps to identify and address potential impediments and cross team dependencies and takes appropriate actions in order to ensure the success and sustainability of the project.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Assists the Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and that deliverables are on time with production quality.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Improves transparency inside and outside the team by tracking and communicating agile metrics to team and the stakeholders.
- Encourages self-leadership and self-organisation using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Agile Project Management Certification i.e. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO).
- Banking industry business understanding and experience.
- Knowledge of banking industry technologies.
- Previous working experience as Scrum Master will be considered an advantage.
- Previous working Experience with Agile methodologies will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
- Presentation Skills.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Structure Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time, workload and multiple tasks.
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions.
- Problem-Solving Skills.