CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of Bank of Cyprus, one of the Island’s leading and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit an Information Systems Auditor to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Assists in preparing the annual IT Risk Assessment and Audit Plan in collaboration with the IS Audit Manager.
- Develops audit programs and procedures to execute the assigned audit engagements.
- Obtains and reviews audit evidence ensuring conclusions are well justified and documented.
- Conducts follow-up audits to assess the implementation of remedial actions agreed with Management.
- Summarizes audit objectives, scope, findings, root causes, conclusions and management responses and prepares relevant reports.
- Participates in special audit assignments, advisory and compliance projects and digital forensics’ investigations.
- Utilises a variety of audit techniques to assess technologies such as CAATs, code and configuration reviews, vulnerabilities testing, scripting amongst other audit, security and monitoring software and tools.
- Evaluates cross-functional or system-specific processes and frameworks such as IT Governance, application development lifecycle, information security management system, disaster recovery, network architecture and design, databases management, data quality to determine whether they support the company’s strategies and comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Participates in the continuous risk assessment process by remaining current with industry trends and emerging risks, consulting with internal and external business partners, identifying and assessing risks within the technology environment.
- Works with the IS Manager to develop and optimise the department’s procedures and assists in implementing standards (IIA, ISACA etc.). Actively assists in the improvement of the processes of Group Internal Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related subject.
- Professional certification (CISA / CISSP, GSNA or equivalent accreditation).
- Master’s degree or extra professional qualification/ certifications in a related subject will be considered as an advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience working experience in information systems auditing, security or related area.
- Experience in the execution of technical audit programs and automated testing (scripts, auditing software, security tools).
- Experience in vulnerability and configuration testing and in performing reviews for a variety of technologies, systems and applications (network and telecommunications, operating systems, databases, mainframes, security appliances, web applications, IT project Management, post-implementation reviews, cloud and mobile technologies amongst others).
- Prior financial industry experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Software development experience, code reviews and interface testing knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- Sufficient knowledge of auditing, risk management, IT and security standards and frameworks (ISO, ITIL, COBIT, COSO, NIST, SANS amongst others).
- Sufficient understanding and knowledge of the financial industry business, procedures, applications and technical infrastructure.
- Ability to assess business processes and technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
- Familiarisation with relevant laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR, PSD2, ECB directives)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to schedule and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills.
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and writing) in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in inter-departmental projects.
- Efficiency in time management, prioritisation of tasks and working within the predetermined deadlines.
- Adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments and proactively seeking relevant education and training opportunities.