CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established EU licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Human Resources Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Lead the recruitment and selection processes of the organization.
- Design, update and maintain HR manuals (ie Employee Handbook, Remuneration Polices etc).
- Strengthen employee’s engagement levels.
- Produce relevant HR reporting according to management guidelines.
- Maintain HR employee folders and make sure are align in accordance to CySEC guidelines and Labour Law legislations.
- Manage the company’s medical scheme.
- Monthly payroll preparation and review.
- Responsible for third country nationals visa procedures.
- Identify and provide HR solutions across various functions of the company.
- Ad hock projects that will be assigned by management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the HR sphere.
- Experience within the Financial Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language is essential.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, confident with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.