CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and highly respected market leader within their chosen field, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Logistics Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
Our client is looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with, retailers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager is essential.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English
- Strong numerical skills with ability to perform data analysis.
- Very strong Analytical skills.