CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2nd Floor - Office 201
Our client a mobile development and publishing company, is seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper/Accountant to join their team in Limassol.
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software;
- Performing bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed and managing all banking duties required by the business;
- Assisting the Chief Accountant with the preparation of Management Reports on a monthly basis;
- Preparing and filing of Quarterly VAT Returns;
- Submitting of monthly VIES Declarations;
- Complying with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements;
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required by the Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Holder of LCCI Higher and/or CAT Diploma;
- Knowledge of SAP Business One accounting software;
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards;
- Experience in working with online networks will be considered as an advantage;
- VAT and general tax exposure knowledge are welcomed;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent fluency, reading & writing in English;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Currently staying in Cyprus and eligible to work in Cyprus;
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted