CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a Cypriot investment firm, we are seeking a Human Resources Manager. As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the HR department. Among your responsibilities will be to resource and maintain the best talent for the company as well as to work closely with top management to increase employee’s engagement levels and improve the overall company’s performance.
- Lead the recruitment and selection processes of the organization.
- Design, update and maintain HR manuals (ie Employee Handbook, Remuneration Polices etc).
- Strengthen employee’s engagement levels.
- Produce relevant HR reporting according to management guidelines.
- Maintain HR employee folders and make sure are align in accordance to CySEC guidelines and Labour Law legislations.
- Manage the company’s medical scheme.
- Monthly payroll preparation and review.
- Responsible for third country nationals visa procedures.
- Identify and provide HR solutions across various functions of the company.
- Ad hock projects that will be assigned by management
- At least 4 years’ experience within the HR sphere.
- Experience within the Financial Industry will be an advantage.
- University/College degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluent in Greek and English language is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, confident with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Medical cover
- 22 days’ annual leave