CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is seeking to recruit Dutch-Speaking Education Specialists to join us in our Limassol offices. With core values that are based on commitment and recognition, the successful candidates will have the ability to work with some of the most experienced and knowledgeable experts of the industry.
- Perform extensive daily market analysis to develop detailed commentary for internal and external purposes
- Communicate product technicalities to existing clients in a clear and transparent manner
- Provide training to existing clients in relation to the financial markets on a practice account
- Native/Fluent Dutch speaker
- Proficient English Speaker
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working independently
- BA degree (or AP) in any of the following: education, marketing, financial services or economics
- Experience in sales, preferably in the field of FOREX
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MT4 platform
- IT literate preferably Microsoft Office