CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Receptionist will handle all guest arrivals/departures, and will ensure the smooth running of the Reception at all times in the most efficient and effective manner.
- He/She will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all Guests, from their arrival until the minute they depart
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting/greeting and attending to the needs of guests ,to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with the guest and resolve any complaints.
- To deal with guests request to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
- To undertake general office duties including correspondence, emails ,filing and switchboard ,to ensure the smooth running of the reception area
- be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
- to seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To implement the correct hotel service standards, monitor and thrive for continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English Language & Russian language
- Any other language will be considered an advantage
- Min 2 years previous experience in a similar position is a must
- Computer Literate
- Able to work in a team environment and communicate with other departments in a professional manner
- Applicant should be EU citizen or hold a valid EU work permit
- Male or female applicants welcome