CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking for a Client Relations Manager Assistant to join our offices in Limassol.
Some of the duties will include resolving issues and normalising relations with complaining customers, coordinating the process of resolving disputes, ensuring customers’ satisfaction with our services and organizing files of complaints vs the facts.
· Build relationships with key customers
· Create plans to address clients’ needs
· Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
· Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
· Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ claims
- BA degree (or AP) in any of the following: education, law, international policies, English language and literature, philosophy financial services or economics
- · Excellent English speaker – writing, speaking, reading
- · Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- · Background in the resolution process of disputes – plus
- · Good knowledge of German will be considered an advantage
- · Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction) – plus
- Problem-solving aptitude and capacity of reasoning and structuring thoughts in an intuitive and communicative way
- Good prioritization skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-43 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.