CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, an investment firm, we are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Support Representative. The right candidate will have native or near-native of the Japanese language and experience in a similar position within an investment firm.
- Identifying and reporting department issues on a weekly basis to top management.
- Creating and following up with solutions
- Closely monitoring client satisfaction levels
- Monitoring department KPIs to ensure all are being met
- Constantly providing innovative ways to improve the overall client experience
- Ensuring a highly motivated and enthusiastic department atmosphere
- Settling internal disputes in a fair and effective manner
- Creating, distributing and updating department manuals
- Documenting and finalising department procedures
- Monitoring online review sites/social media channels and providing replies to negative reviews where necessary
- Process account withdrawals
- Native or Near Native in Japanese Language is a must
- Fluent in verbal and written English to business standard
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ approach to customer service
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational, reporting and communication skills
- Experience in a similar position within the FX sector will be considered an advantage
- Self motivated, driven, goal oriented and a team player
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity.