CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a well established investment firm, we are looking for a Regional Head of Business Development to work alongside their exceptional team. The ideal candidate should have at least five years experience in a Business Development role alongside experience in the FX industry.
- Sets the strategy and gives direction to the department, both the short and the long term.
- Sets up meetings with prospective, new and existing affiliates.
- Manages performance within the team, setting targets to Business Development Executives and Affiliates Executives and offer ongoing coaching and training.
- Manages affiliate relations, communication and selection and provides solutions and assistance to Affiliates.
- Communicates with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about the affiliate programs and best practices.
- Evaluates and optimizes affiliate offerings.
- Manages, monitors and analyses affiliates on daily basis.
- Be fully aware of the agreements between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and inform Management in the cases that they are not being followed.
- Lists all pending matters between Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and correspond with the relevant departments.
- Maintains a productive relationship with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents through the ongoing communication with them by acting as a liaison between them and the Company departments.
- Acts as the 'eyes and ears' of the Company achieved via remote communication with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and physical visits to their offices.
- Ensures that the Heads of each Representative Office and/or Tied Agent stay motivated by addressing any concerns.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of any procedures / policies agreed between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Assists with the planning of corporate events, such as local seminars and expos, in the countries where the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents operate or any new potential country where the Company might start operations in the near future.
- Assists the IT Services Department in implementing new operational initiatives and restructuring of any Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents if needed.
- Assists with the preparation of procedure manuals for all key Company processes, including operational process, within and across functions as related to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Instils the Company's vision and core values to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents by communicating with them on a regular basis and being their number one contact for support and assistance.
- Monitors the performance of the different Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and their agents and report to the relevant Company Departments and Senior Management.
- Fluency in English - an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Development role; experience within FX industry is a must
- Experience in working internationally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Will be required to undertake overseas travel several times per year