CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
AAATrade is redefining the Cyprus investment firm industry by putting clients need first. We empower our clients to make smarter decisions about their finances by delivering honest and transparent financial products.
As a Dealer to handle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management. You will be responsible of monitoring clients’ activities and transactions as well as assisting the Head of department on daily operations.
· Monitoring of clients’ activities and transactions in CFD’s and Crypto exchange
· Monitoring and managing company’s exposures and comment on risk
· Maintenance and configuration of instruments on MT4 and MT5 Manager and Admin
· Assisting Head of department on daily operations
· Preparing related reports to management
· Keeping up to date with financial markets
- At least 1-year previous related experience
- Knowledge of MT4/5 platforms
- CySEC Advanced Certification will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Technical Analysis
- University/College degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure
· Able to work shifts
· Salary based on skills and experiences
· 22 days’ annual leave
· Medical Scheme
· Training and Development
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
This is a full-time position located at our office headquarters at 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus
Learn about us
AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com