CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a leading Forex Broker company we are looking to recruit a motivated candidate for the position of Service Desk Officer for their offices based in Limassol.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper function of users’ computer, software and any peripherals
- Maintain office equipment such as printers, CCTV cameras, cabling and other peripherals.
- Computers build up and OS installation
- Update and install computer’s peripheral and software according to manuals and procedures
- Asset register for employee’s workstations and equipment
- Provide user support for computer hardware and software
- Documenting any hardware repair or removal
- Procurement of computer equipment
- Provide users accounts and password as required for systems according to manuals and procedures
- Computer hardware maintenance
- Troubleshoot computer problems
- Possible requirement for working evenings and weekends
- Systems administration of Systems related with users
- Assist and coordinate with other IT professionals for design, configuration and change requests
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or any related field
- Hands on experience on computer set up is a must
- Can listen to any users’ problem patiently
- Any other IT professional qualifications will be considered as an advantage
- 1-2 Years of previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be trained
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good oral and written English
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.