CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
On behalf of our company, a growing Freight Forwarding company in Limassol, GRS are seeking an experienced Logistics Controller. With its head office in Limassol our client is looking to expand the team within the Airfreight Operations department. The ideal candidate will be working within a well-established team and will assist in the continued growth of this firm.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the operation of the company’s warehouses in Limassol and Larnaca and our fleet of trucks
- Inventory control, material handling
- Providing customer service and transportation updates to clients
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order life cycle
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager is essential
- Previous experience within the Freight forwarding industry is a must
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English
- Strong numerical skills with ability to perform data analysis
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.