CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
On behalf of our client, a well-established company involved in the fields of hospitality, construction and property development, GRS are seeking a Personal Assistant for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a PA at senior management level, with fluency in both Greek & English. As a Personal Assistant you will perform high-level secretarial and administrative duties. The role of Personal Assistant consists in developing and providing a comprehensive organisational, administrative and program support service by proactively overseeing the workload and completing tasks as directed. Because of the nature of the position, accuracy and discretion are mandatory requirements. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Personal Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide full professional, secretarial and administrative support.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with mail and email correspondence as well as phone calls.
- Diary management; organising meetings and appointments.
- Overseeing workload and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Compose and type emails and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Liaising with team members, suppliers and clients.
- Carry out background research for enquiries and requests before bringing them for decisions/approval.
- To draft meetings’ agendas and take minutes, follow up on the agreed actions.
- Organising business trips.
- Carrying out specific projects and research upon request.
- University/College degree in Secretarial studies, Business Administration or any other relevant fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent Greek & English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Information Technology Skills, MS Office (including Outlook).
- Knowledge of standard software packages will be considered an advantage.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiatives.
- Tact and diplomacy, with the ability to act with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.