CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established R&D company specialising in software for telecommunications-related applications with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent Embedded Software Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Analyze and evaluate various ASICs, SoCs and FPGAs as optional designs.
- Design and develop efficient compact embedded solutions in software deeply understanding hardware architecture, assist problem solving.
- Debug basic electronic circuits using oscilloscopes, logic analysers and another similar test equipment.
- Design control algorithms for various hardware IPs.
- Analysing customer needs and recommending appropriate embedded technology solutions.
- Translate product round-up into the technical specifications, maintain technical documentation.
- Suggest and make improvements for the system performance.
- Mentor and support junior developers.
- Contribute to the development of technology related signal processing algorithms, other calculational algorithms.
- Educated to degree level Electronic and/or Computer Engineering or related field.
- Extensive experience developing embedded software and fluent C language.
- Deep understanding of how an embedded system works down to the lowest level.
- Understanding the Bare-metal and RTOS based development.
- Experience in development, assembly and debugging for other than general purpose processors, preferable for ARM.
- Experience with Linux bring up on one of other than general purpose processors, preferable on ARM.
- Team player.
- Problem solving skills.