CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established R&D company specialising in software for telecommunications-related applications with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent Project Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Communicating major milestones and identifying risks to stakeholders, management and customer.
- Establishing objectives and implementing project management processes.
- Delivering completed jobs on time, within budget, meeting quality standards and customer expectations.
- Negotiation, contracting, and management of subcontractors and internal technicians.
- Identifying, accessing and managing scope creep.
- Project Management Certification (PMI, PMP).
- 1-5 years of previous PM experience.
- 1-5 years of Telecommunications experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Internet and Microsoft Office applications to include, but not limited to: Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task effectively.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management and team members to ensure project completion.
- Must be analytical and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced working environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive issues and mandated deadlines.