CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established R&D company specialising in software for telecommunications-related applications with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manage infrastructure for both cloud and in-house systems.
- Build tools that streamline continuous development and deployment.
- Utilize various open source technologies.
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Maintain binary repositories.
- BSc in Computer Science or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least two years hands-on experience in development and/or operations environments.
- Experience and interest in Linux OS.
- Experience and interest in programming, ideally in Bash, Python or Groovy.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment practices using systems like Jenkins.
- Clear communication skills and a diligent mindset: you consider documentation a critical feature.
- A constant will to learn and grow, and to share knowledge with others.
- Having passion for collaboration and being a team player in general.
- Good time management skills.
- Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in working with senior and hands-on technical experts.