CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established and leading distributor within the FMCG market, GRS are seeking to recruit a dynamic candidate for the position of Brand Manager. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the industry and excellent communication and analytical skills. If you are seeking the right opportunity within a fast paced and professional environment, this opportunity is worth applying for.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, present, execute and evaluate the annual marketing plans for the assigned brands
- Monitor, manage and report on the relevant marketing budgets
- Ensure that marketing plans are executed in accordance with the Global Strategy and guidelines
- Maintain strong and professional relationships with the internal and external stakeholders of the Company
- Maintain a strong presence in the market, representing the assigned brands
- Sustain an on-going monitoring and evaluation of market trends and developments
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a Brand Management position within the FMCG industry
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Fluent in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.