CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
Our client, a leading information technology company, is looking to recruit a motivated candidate for the position of Cyber Security Engineer, for their offices based in Nicosia.
The company provides Information Security, Infrastructure and Risk Management Services.
The main role of the successful candidate will be to implement the latest cutting-edge security technologies to their growing enterprise customers.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-confident and Self-motivated
- Proven analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to deliver high quality and client focused deliverables
- University Degree or College Diploma in an IT field, preferably with specialization in Information Security Certification in any of the following technologies is not mandatory but it will be considered as an advantage:
- Check point Firewall-1 CCSE and CCSA
- Linux (Linux+, LFCS, LFCE)
- Windows (MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA
- Imperva Web Application or Database Firewall
- IBM/ISS SiteProtector, Network and Server Intrusion Detection
- McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS) or Security Professional (CMSP)
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.