CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established R&D company specialising in software for telecommunications-related applications with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Software) to join their expanding team of professionals.
The QA Team ensures quality of releases and a great customer experience of the products. S/he will continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in execution, development, and delivery; and will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- BSc Computer engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in Software QA/Testing.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Analyse business requirements, create test cases and test conditions.
- Work closely with development team to analyse and resolve defects.
- Post production deployment validations.
- Implementation of automated test scenarios.
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, Maven is a must.
- Usage of JIRA for defect tracking.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Basic Linux usage.
- Networking skills.
- Experience writing and executing test plans.
- Scripting language experience (e.g. python) is an advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English.