CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Written translations of correspondence and legal documents
- Verbal translation for client meetings and telephone calls
- Provision of general administrative and clerical support
The ideal candidate should be a motivated and organised individual, who will fulfil the below criteria:
- Native or fluent Russian speaker
- University degree or diploma, ideally in the English language or translation
- Fluent English speaker
- Translation and interpretation skills
- Having good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Having attention for detail and effectiveness in communication
- Proficiency in Greek language will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage
Working hours: 08:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 13:00 Wednesday.
Salary according to qualifications.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.