CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
Our client, a small software development company is seeking to employ an enthusiastic individual to join their team of Software Developers based in Limassol.
The position will mainly involve the development of new features along with improvements on the existing code of their Cloud Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential improvements by scanning existing code
- Deploy new code to existing customer servers
- Help the support department in solving customer tickets requiring programming
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with JQuery and CSS
- Good verbal and written communication in the Greek and English Language
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a software development team
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.