CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Global leading and highly recognized fashion brand with a retail outlet in Nicosia are seeking temporary Sales Assistants to work flexible working hours (between 25-35 per week). This is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to work part time hours or students who can work at the same time as studying to gain experience and work in a fast paced and fun environment. For a telephone interview and immediate start, apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Service
- Ensuring the shop floor is organised and presentable
- Taking direction from the Store Manager and/or department managers
- Assisting with unloading goods from new deliveries
- Basic Cashier duties may be involved
- Ideally some Customer service experience or a helpful attitude and friendly approach
- Able to work in central Nicosia
- Flexible to work shifts and able to work any day Mon- Sun
- Great communication skills
- Excellent spoken English, any additional languages are an advantage
- EU national
Please note we are unable to employ 3rd country nationals on a student visa.
Work for a great brand in a fun, friendly atmosphere.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott-Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.