CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of an established global brand, GRS are searching for a dynamic and forward thinking Senior Recruitment and Talent Manager to help attract fresh and ambitious talent to their company. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Human Resources department and internal line manager to best understand the requirements within the business. If you have a passion for people and building relationships apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and developing the recruitment process for the different roles for the local and global offices
- Proactively identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Providing quality candidates for consideration and informing candidates about the results of their interviews in a timely manner;
- Establishing a global network of potential candidates
- Drafting and advertising vacancies in a wide range of media such as online websites and forums
- Acting as a first point of contact for candidates
- Receiving and screening applications
- Requesting references and conducting background checks
- Organizing, conducting and coordinating interviews for candidates
- Reporting to the Head of HR on recruitment reports and updates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent with a related qualification (Human Resources, Business Management, etc
- Previous experience with a Recruitment focused position.
- Previous experience in the financial industry, experience in Forex will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail, stress resistance
- Fluent written and spoken English plus any other additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite parking
- Company incentives
- Promotional opportunities
- Fresh fruit available within the office at all time
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.