CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS are working in partnership with an international and award winning service provider who is working closely with the online gaming sector, they are now looking to recruit an Email Marketing Officer. Our client has been in operation for over 10 years and has developed a solid and well-known brand in its marketing place. The successful candidate will have basic understanding of front end coding with HTML and CSS plus the ability and skill to develop and create exciting and engaging email templates from scratch.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in emails
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions and database parameters
- Measure results and optimise the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Optimising templates to ensure responsive behaviour for both mobile and desktop mail clients
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email lists
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Previous experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building
- A good understanding of parameters and parameterization to build and develop e-mail templates
- A good understanding of general logic to allow building segmentations
- Excellent command of the English language
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Smart casual dress code
- Company in house incentives
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.