CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A job opening for a Junior Recruitment Consultant has emerged and we’re now looking for an energetic individual that will join us in our journey. We’re on a mission to build a great workplace that supports the learning and development of our team members. We’re currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to to join our growing team in supporting our growth.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Undertake the necessary administration duties
- BSc/BA in HR, marketing or other field
- Experience in Sales and/or Customer service
- Experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets