CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Non-Profit organisation with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Payroll and Reward Supervisor to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manage payroll for MA, including process and undertaking monthly audits to ensure appropriate payment of staff.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the monthly Payroll and Staff Support expenditure against the budget in accordance with corporate accounting practices and processes.
- Formulate employment budget including staff support.
- Cost analysis of pay and reward for MA, including data analysis support to HR.
- Reviews and maintains pay inflation data for MA.
- Produce the costing reports and scenarios regarding pay and benefits including benchmarking.
- Provide various cost related reports to Management.
- Prepare the detailed employment forecast.
- Update and distribute monthly reports for designated budget holders within Area Office and assist in the design and development of reports.
- Provide support to individuals, departments and Area on employment and staff support budget queries.
- Responsible for costings relating to MA Training monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Undertake reconciliation of Termination Indemnity, Provident Fund liabilities and annual leave liabilities.
- Keep up to date with law changes relating to payroll.
- A related university degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in payroll and reward.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience in international payroll is desirable.
- Solid experience in cost and data reports.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English. Greek is desirable.
- Ability to convey and complete tasks and information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Cost, analyse and present findings clearly and accurately.