CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Non-Profit organisation with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Payroll and Costings Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manage payroll for MA, including process and undertaking monthly audits to ensure appropriate payment of staff.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the monthly Payroll and Staff Support expenditure against the budget in accordance with corporate accounting practices and processes.
- Formulate employment budget and costing reports.
- Cost analysis of pay and reward for MA, including data analysis support to HR.
- Reviews and maintains pay inflation data for MA.
- Provide support to individuals, departments and Area on employment and staff support budget queries.
- Responsible for costings relating to MA Training monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Undertake reconciliation of Termination Indemnity, Provident Fund liabilities and annual leave liabilities.
- Keep up to date with law changes relating to payroll.
- A related university degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in payroll.
- Highly analytical with proven advanced Excel skills is essential.
- Experience in international payroll would be an advantage.
- Previous supervisory experience would be desirable.
- Solid experience in cost and data reports.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English. Greek is desirable.
- Ability to convey and complete tasks and information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.