CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests including Internet Marketing and Crypto Currencies, are seeking to recruit a capable and experienced Full-Stack Developer to join their expanding team.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- API design and development.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C# would be preferred, but will consider Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Understanding of Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js.