CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Pafilia Property Developers Ltd is looking to recruit a Junior HR Officer to join a dynamic and passionate team.
The successful candidate will administer everyday HR tasks and provide support to the HR Team
Location: Main Office, Paphos
· Provide general administrative service to the human resource department
· Generally assisting the HR Manager and the HR Team
· Prepare company’s payroll instructions in a timely and detailed manner. Collects all payroll information and follow up on all payroll related issues before sending to the Accounts Department. Ensures all related approvals and accurate records before end of month payroll execution
· Assisting with preparing various reports regarding compensation and benefits as requested by Management
· Maintain accurate records for individual employees regarding pay rates, promotions, transfers, annual leave, sick leave and any other type of leaves
· Assist in the implementation of the Performance Appraisal process for all staff. Ensure a smooth implementation as per company deadlines
· Support in the induction of all newcomers and introduce them to the company’s departments by organizing a tour
· Responsible for the Group medical insurance communication and update medical records for new employees and leavers every month
· Responsible for the new starter process. Prepares contract of employments, coordinate the various orders of business cards, petrol cards etc and informs IT and Operations about all necessary arrangements etc for new staff. Communicate all necessary information to all new comers for their smooth induction with the company and follow up with the new starter process on time until finalized. Keep accurate employee records during their employment
· Responsible for the leaver process and ensure accurate employee records and handover
· Assist in coordination of training activities, e.g. participants’ notifications, preparation of venue and training materials, coordination of training evaluation
· Assist in the organization and coordination of employee events, activities and CSR
· Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
· Be familiar with changes in the law and/or the external environment affecting the HR area of specialization
· Assist in the recruitment process, arrange interviews and take part in interviews as and when required by the HR Manager
· Support in the immigration and migration procedures along with the support of our migration consultants if needed
· Administers everyday HR tasks such as acknowledgement, preparation of confirmation letters, leave forms, etc.
· Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or any other related field
- Post graduate degree in HR Management will be considered an advantage
- 1-2 years in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good spoken local language
- PC knowledge with emphasis on Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal communication skills, hardworking, organization skills, speed, responsive, ambitious, planning oriented
- Be able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Able to take initiative
- Quick to learn
- Conscientious, polite and confidentiality
In return we will offer to the right candidate an attractive remuneration package and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
To apply please visit our website https://recruitment.pafilia.com/
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.