CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Business Analyst - Limassol
Reference Number: BAD1019
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional to join our Business Development team!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Designing, implementing and maintaining adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance
· Performing data analysis to identify business development opportunities and cost-efficient solutions
· Reconciling and evaluating data from multiple sources and resolving any discrepancies
· Performing regular checks on BI reports to verify calculated values
· Carrying out User Acceptance Tests on new reports and systems added to the existing infrastructure
· BSc/MSc in mathematics, statistics, finance or any other relevant field
· CFA qualification will be a plus
· Strong knowledge of MATLAB and SQL
· Previous experience is considered a strong plus
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
· Strong IT skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
· Private health insurance
· Corporate pension fund
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!