CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, experts in the provision of first-class property management services seek to employ an asset manager.
Founded in 2010, they have enjoyed continuous growth in the industry and are now responsible for the management of a broad portfolio of multi-unit residential and commercial developments internationally. Their rapid growth can be attributed to their exemplary professional approach to property management and a proven track record of client satisfaction.
As a close-knit team of professionals, they deliver a hands-on style of management. The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.Strong commercial acumen and a hands on approach are key factors in this role.
- Oversee local third party property managers and leasing agents
- Propose goals and objectives for each property
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio
- Monthly review of operating statements
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- This position comes in contact with senior management, vendors, etc. Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required
- Bachelors Degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate
- Industry accreditation preferred (CCIM, etc.)
- Five to seven years of proven experience in asset management
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling
- Commercial acumen
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of foreclosure process in Cyprus is an added bonus