CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A well-established retail group is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, energetic individual for the position of Stores Commercial Assistant. The group represent a number of international fashion brands with over 20 outlets cross Cyprus. The position will be based at the Group’s head office in Nicosia.
This is a new position for the group and will report to the Stores Commercial Manager. The role is ideally suited to an analyst who has worked in the retail or fast-moving consumer goods sectors.
- Review and analyse all Commercial documentation and take actions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to develop them.
- Drive accurate stock management and timely implementation of seasonal updates and events in line with the Brand, Space, Store Presentation and Marketing principles.
- Analyse and assist in developing a store specific customer catalogue.
- To positively affect sensible cost control, i.e. stock inventory.
- Ensures the store is “Ready to Trade” and corporate retail standards are maintained.
- Previous experience with sales analysis and reporting is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft office e.g. word and Excel
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language
A competitive salary, professional working environment and the ability to work with a leading international retail brand are of offer to the successful candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application for this vacancy. For additional information, please contact our offices on 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion