CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY - 1060
As part of their rapid growth and expansion in new and existing markets, our client, one of the largest and most reputable IT companies in Cyprus, is seeking to hire talented Recruiters to join their internal recruitment team in Nicosia where they will play a pivotal role in enhancing the company’s local and regional recruitment efforts, activities and strategies. In addition to proven skills and experience in similar roles, the successful candidates will be exceptionally talented in generating new ideas, improvising on existing recruitment strategies, and introducing new and innovative ways to sourcing and attracting new talent. You will be a people-person, a great listener and especially talented in thinking outside the box. This an excellent opportunity that will offer you incredible exposure to diverse markets while being part of a market leader in the IT industry in Cyprus.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bring new and innovative ideas on-board to further enhance the company’s current recruitment processes and cater to their rapidly growing recruitment needs
- Understand the company’s business products, services and markets in order to continually identify effective recruitment processes and strategies
- Work closely with each department’s hiring managers to continually determine their specific staffing and recruitment needs
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of new, fresh and innovative recruitment strategies, efforts and activities
- Remain up-to-date on current and global recruitment trends and relevant IT industry trends
- Be directly involved in the broader recruitment strategy and plans
- Be directly involved in the internal recruitment activities; source, attract, interview and filter candidates for current/upcoming positions
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, and other new and relevant platforms
- Create, generate and innovate new methods to attract talent
- Coordinate and follow-up on the interview process with the candidates and hiring managers.
- Over 2 years of working experience in recruitment, preferably in the IT industry
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must; additional languages would be a key advantage
- Proven success in sourcing, attracting and recruiting talent
- Sales, negotiations and business development skills
- Target-driven, results-oriented and solution-focused
- Proven experience in generating innovative ideas and methods to attracting new talent
- Working in, or exposure to international markets would be a significant advantage
- A confident and dynamic personality, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, proactive and able to take initiative to generate positive results
- Must have a pleasant personality and exude patience and positivity at all times
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.