CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Ertle Ltd is an international holding for construction companies in Central Europe (Ukraine, Poland), as well as in the CIS (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan).
Ertle Ltd is looking to recruit a full time business development manager to identify sales leads and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
We provide services in there key areas:
- Construction teams lease.
- General contractor (construction works);
- General design;
We are looking for a person with strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements, as we are going to start the local business. The ideal candidate must have prior experience working in a construction company, have good command of English, Russian would be considered an advantage.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in construction-related area;
· Complete understanding of proposal models;
· Demonstrates strong ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners, decision makers, potential buyers, and associates;
· Maximizes all opportunities in the business process;
· Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking;
· Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals, and expanding associates network;
· Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed;
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities using the corporate CRM system – ELMA to maximize the effectiveness;
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, meet company core values;
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
· Familiarity with Cyprus construction market, upcoming trends and tendencies;
· Prior experience in sales/business development in construction and related areas;
· Experience as a worker in construction teams
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software;
· A Degree in engineering would be considered and advantage;
· Ability to complete and present commercial offers;
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English;
· Russian would be appreciated;
· Document Management skills;
· Official employment according to the Law of Cyprus;
· Full-time job;
· Office is situated in Nicosia