CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Handling company formations and strike off
· Preparation, review and execution of various agreements, powers of attorney and other documents including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates etc.
· Facilitating changes on the structure of companies, preparing all supporting documentation and submitting the statutory forms to the Registrar of Companies
· Liaising with clients and auditors, providing information
· Monitoring and reporting on submission of annual returns (HE32)
· Opening bank accounts and executing bank instructions
· File maintenance/archiving
· Degree in Business Law/Business Administration or any other related field
· Fluency in English and Greek is essential. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
· Any experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios.
· Strong social and interpersonal skills.
· Being able to exercise critical thinking, work with minimum supervision, and take initiative.
· Should have the ability to liaise effortlessly with high profile individuals.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate’s skills and expertise
Interested candidates should send their CV to Mr. Yiannos Kailis at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job title