CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
marcus evans, the world’s leading producer of business events, has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Front End Web Developer to join our team working from our Nicosia office.
Corporate Branding is crucial! A strong corporate brand adds depth and value to the products and services offered by our company. It’s a public statement of our culture and values. Our
highly experienced web team is responsible for producing the online presence required to form and represent our company’s identity.
We are looking for creative individuals who have the capacity to turn concepts and visualizations into our online presence and are able to work collectively with many other business leaders
from multiple divisions of a large multi-national company
• Knowledge of SASS, LESS and CSS
• Strong knowledge of HTML
• Good understanding of Bootstrap 3 and 4
• Adobe Photoshop
• In addition any exposure to Angular 2 and above would be desirable
• The ability to communicate effectively to users of all skill levels
• The ability to manage and take responsibility for issues
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A very high level of English
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Having studies and worked in an English-speaking country will be seen as a definite advantage
• A detail-oriented and deadline-driven performer
• A self motivated individual with a positive attitude capable of working as part of a small team on multiple projects