CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Creative Geeks is a young and innovative marketing agency dedicated to serve financial services firms. Due to our rapid expansion we are constantly looking for enthusiastic, professional and hard working people who think outside the box and who finish projects and tasks in a timely manner. At Creative Geeks we believe that our people are the greatest asset of the company and that is why we like to invest and help them achieve their ambitions whether that is climbing Everest, buying a house or learning new skills – you decide and we’ll help you get there!
As part of our exciting growth plans for 2019 we are currently looking for a Marketing Project Manager. This position is responsible for planning, managing and executing projects related to our marketing campaigns. You will be in charge of turning the strategist’s vision into reality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and run several websites in parallel
- Create and manage content calendar
- Collaborate with content writers and graphic designers to produce content
- Create project budgets and timelines
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing.
- Ideally experience working for a Small or Medium Sized Business
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to understand the detail but also able to take a big picture approach.
- You demonstrate a willingness to deal with senior business leaders in the firm.
- Dedicated and hardworking individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Desire and commitment to "make a difference"
- General business analysis
- Very strong analytical and decision making skills
- Technically proficient in the use of Power Point and Excel.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Extremely strong organizational and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive with drive and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Native or at least fluent English is essential (you may need to be tested in this area)
Hours of Work: