CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is Nicosia based, Fast Growing Technology provider working on multiple projects in the gaming and trading industry using cutting edge technology to deliver high-end products to its customers. The solutions are based on a completely novel way of approaching a traditional industry that ensures security and safety of interactions while providing customers with a unique user experience.
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit for:
Job title: Junior Developer
• Maintain and enhance existing web applications and internal systems
• Develop new web applications
• Writing effective, accurate and functional code
• Provide technical support for production systems
• Perform functional/unit tests for developed web application and improvements on existing code
• Integrating with a variety of 3rd party services communicating with JSON, SOAP or XML
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Good command of at least one programming or scripting language
• Confident with fundamental computer science skills (OOA/OOD, data structures, algorithms, etc)
• Solid understanding of RDBMS/SQL and database design
• A quick learner with a venturesome confidence and ambition to progress
• Capacity to grow into a full stack developer position
• A problem solver who enjoys challenge and the opportunity to proactively deliver innovative
• An organised planner with good administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in PHP or JS would be considered a plus
• Precise and efficient communicator in English (written and verbal)
• A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.