CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Calling recent Computer Science Graduates! An IT company in Nicosia are looking for graduates to work as Junior Support Engineers. This is a great opportunity to help start your career as full training will be provided within a professional office. The company specialises in software development which it has been providing to its clients for the last twenty plus years. The successful candidate will be part of the global support team providing support and solutions to existing clients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support clients’ daily operations when issues/bugs arise
- Troubleshoot and if possible reproduce existing clients reported issues/bugs
- Analyse core and custom code to identify issues/bugs
- Report valid issues/bugs/enhancements correctly to R&D
- Install software and train clients on site as required
- Meet clients Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assist clients in the IPS mandate upgrades carried out two times a year
- Strive to achieve Quality Assurance (QA) standards
- A degree in Computer Science or related field preferably 2.1 or over 6.5/10
- MSc will be considered an advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged: experience within the industry is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able to communicate technical ideas clearly effectively and convincingly
- Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to learn new technologies by self-learning
- Able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly
- Willingness to travel abroad for onsite client visits or trainings
- Strong knowledge of Databases preferably in Oracle PL/SQL
- Development skills in Java
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos , firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.